Notary Rotary
Speedy Closings
Notary Discussion History

Speedy Closings
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by TinaCA on 1/14/11 12:37pm
Msg #368655

Speedy Closings

They called me this morning to do a closing at 4:30 today. I started asking them do you have a 4 star rating on notary rotary? She told me I don't know I'm new. I proceeded to ask more questions, then she told me she would find out and then get back to me. I remember looking at their ratings and sure enough. Non Payers. Thank you Notary Rotary.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/14/11 12:52pm
Msg #368663

I had a call from them a couple of days ago for next day edocs for $85. Advised them my minimum edoc fee is $XXX and he said he couldn't pay that as that's what they were getting. While this conversation was going on, I was looking them up on SC.

Terrible rating!

Thank you NotRot.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/14/11 1:21pm
Msg #368675

You had to look them up, Yoli? Speedy is infamous, and has justifiably earned its infamy. "Looking them up" strikes me as much like a bank manger checking to see if John Dillinger would qualify for an account. I chuckled.

File them away in your mental filing cabinet, right next to "SOX."

Reply by RedBaron/IN on 1/14/11 1:55pm
Msg #368685

They are on my list of Low Pay and many fax backs. Next to Sox & Genuine.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/14/11 3:12pm
Msg #368692

Yeah, Hugh. Had to look em up. I knew there were 2 Speedy "something" in SC and one of them has a 4-star rating. Just didn't know which one.

But, you're right. I should know. However, at least I know that if I can't rely on this old memory, I know enough to look it up on SC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.