Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Staples paper rebate+plus 15% off total purchase ends Sat.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Linda_in_MI on 1/27/11 9:23am
Msg #370238

Staples has a sale on a case of their brand of letter-sized paper. The paper sells for $46.99, but with a deal that expires Saturday, they are offering a rebate in the form of $25 VISA card. You can either mail off or apply for the rebate online, so allow 4-6 weeks for the card to arrive in the mail. But the savings is taken instantly at the checkout and brings the cost down for a case of paper down to $21.99.

BUT WAIT--THERE'S MORE. The Staples weekly ad contains a coupon for 15% off your total in-store purchase. With the coupon and the rebate that brings the cost for a case of letter-sized paper down to less then $2/ream. If you can't find the 15% off coupon in their circular, send me a PM and I will be glad to forward an email with the coupon to you.

Reply by 101livescan on 1/27/11 9:43am
Msg #370239

SUPER DEALS! My Staples Account rep sent me an email yesterday about these promotions! Cool deals....

Reply by Isabel/CA on 1/28/11 5:42pm
Msg #370432

Went and took advantage of the Staples rebate and 15% off. I actually had a ink rewards coupon too, so I scored.

But I just wanted to mention that when you sign up for your rebate online, you can actually request a mailed check instead of the Visa card. There is a link to request a different rebate "option".

(I personally dislike the Visa card rebates because I feel like I never end up using those things down to the penny. So somewhere, someone is keeping all my "leftover" $$").

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.