Notary Rotary
Thank you NR, again!!
Notary Discussion History

Thank you NR, again!!
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by ajd/pa on 1/8/11 3:18pm
Msg #367628

Thank you NR, again!!

Today I did my first Reverse Mortgage and thanks to everything I have read here over the last few years, it was a piece of cake. Also helped that the borrower was well informed about his loan and was just ready to sign everything to get it done. We were originally scheduled to do this right before New Year's, but they realized that the wife was not old enough for it so some things had to be redisclosed.
Thank you again for all of the wonderful advice that is provided daily on this site. It is truly a service and great help to those of us who wish to learn more about being a Notary Public.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/8/11 3:25pm
Msg #367630

Thank you!
A well informed, conscientious, honest, diligent Notary/Notary Signing Agent is a boon to their community. This is as it should be. JMO

Reply by 101livescan on 1/8/11 3:54pm
Msg #367643

Overall our peers on this board are BRILLIANT and offer solid information and intelligence to NR's membership. I don't post every day, but I do try to read every day. When I find myself traveling, I try to meet other notaries in other cities/states. My first broad introduction was to notaries across the nation when we all took a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico (not that I will ever go to Mexico again), and it was a lovely time where I met many fine like minds. It's great to have a compass in this industry. I look forward to reading the board when I have the opportunity. Kind of my bible for loan signing and notary work, and I've been doing this stuff all my working life. Call me the Career Notary, I still enjoy this board more than any other I've experienced.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.