Notary Rotary
Trying to add a company to SC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by DBFL on 1/7/11 10:08am
Msg #367428

I completed a signing for a SS in Nov. I did not find them listed in SC at the time. I have not had a great experience with them so far, so I attempted to add them to SC and I received a msg that they were already listed. I still can not find them. I googled them and found a comment on them back in 2004, but under a slightly different name variation. I am new to this, so any feed back on what I am doing incorrectly would be appreciated. Also, I am not sure how I "investigate this request" as the email suggested. TIA

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/7/11 10:39am
Msg #367435

You received the email because there is someone already listed on Notary Rotary that has at least one (perhaps more) duplicate pieces of information for the company that you tried to list. For example, the company you tried to list may have the same fax number as someone who already has a listing on Notary Rotary. That person probably works for that same company and that's why the info is duplicated. Check the information in the email to find the duplication, and then reply to the email with your findings.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/7/11 11:02am
Msg #367440

I had the same experience some time ago. I had gone to SC to check on a company and it wasn't listed. So I did the work and was cheated by the SS. I tried to put it on SC. It said it was already listed. (It wasn't listed and thereby caused me to be taken advantage of.) So I tried different ways to put it on SC. It kept saying 'it is already listed'. I finally hit on a way to do it. I had to change everything from the real information to bogus information and it worked. I kept the bogus info as close to the real info as I could. Then I posted the proper information on the company. Try it. It's better than letting other notaries be cheated like you were.

Reply by DBFL on 1/7/11 11:50am
Msg #367452

Thanks for your help. Using your suggestions, I found them! They are not listed by their full name, just the first word in their name? Unfortunately, not a good history 1 & 2 stars this year. I will try and get that corrected in SC and I now have a better idea on how to proceed. Also, the email info and phone numbers I have do not match what is in SC. I know mine work because I have spoken with them and I had to use the contact info to save the signing at the table.

Reply by S Peterson on 1/7/11 12:17pm
Msg #367460

This is a consistant problem that should be corrected but

has not. Who is the SS that you are having problems with?

Reply by DBFL on 1/7/11 12:25pm
Msg #367462

On Site, On Call Closings LLC in Orlando FL. They are listed as "On". When you click on them, their full name comes up, but is not displayed in the SC list other than "On". When I checked for them, I did not go to the On listing to see who it was for.

Reply by DBFL on 1/7/11 12:31pm
Msg #367466

OOPs, My error. It is On Call, On Site Closings.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/7/11 1:12pm
Msg #367474

Contact NotRot Admin through the ContactUs

button - they'll help fix it.

I think I'm the one who initially listed this company and I *know* I didn't list them as "On"...

Reply by wisconsin on 1/7/11 1:55pm
Msg #367487

They are listed by their full name. I have to log out to

see them though. I also did a search and found them. They are probably not listed as nationwide so that is why I had to log out to find them in SC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.