Notary Rotary
USAA
Notary Discussion History

USAA
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 1/10/11 12:03am
Msg #367791

USAA

Last week I had a call from USAA requesting a signng. They said they were a division of Service Link. I accepted the signing for Wednesday, January 12th. I have not receive a confirmation, I have no booking number, contact name, number (name) or anything. Any advice on how to follow up on this?

Reply by jba/fl on 1/10/11 7:45am
Msg #367796

Until you have the confirmation, you have nothing to do. How can you follow up on this?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/10/11 7:50am
Msg #367797

Call the person that called you and scheduled the signing last week?

I usually give them 30-45 minutes - if I don't have a confirmation by then I call them back and ask where it is. Yahoo has been known to abscond with my e-mails as well as senders spelling my name wrong so the confirmations end up in never-never land. So I stay on top of it until I either get the confirmation or I'm told it's been canceled or reassigned (which I'd bet is what happened with your signing)..

MHO

Reply by MW/VA on 1/10/11 8:59am
Msg #367802

USAA uses several tc's to close their loans. I like their pkgs.

Reply by Lavergne Manuel on 1/10/11 9:14am
Msg #367807

ATM who is owned by Servicelink does a lot of USAA loans. When they have called me with USAA loans, they say they are Servicelink and then they offer me $45.00 and after I laugh at them and give them my fee, they say they will have to have it approved. What they are doing is getting it approved by Servicelink and they usually call me back and tell me it is approved.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.