Notary Rotary
USAA
Notary Discussion History

USAA
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Retsing on 1/25/11 4:55pm
Msg #370053

USAA

They use to be the 'gold' standard for docs - accurate and on time.
Noticed lately that there are mistakes and docs are very late.
Wonder if they have had a big turn over and inexperience staff are completing the packages?

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/25/11 5:32pm
Msg #370057

I don't know what's going on with them, but I had a USAA that was scheduled for 10 AM last Friday. Docs were late - I was home all day anyway until a 6 PM closing so I decided to accommodate the late docs, but I went on with my day and checked for docs periodically. Finally at <<< 5:30 PM!!! >>> I turned the job back because I was not willing to wait any longer. I got called for the reschedule for today, but I was booked during that time. Since it was rescheduled for today, I'm assuming that docs never arrived on Friday! Title company said they had been trying to contact USAA all day on Friday without any response. Yeah, there is definitely something up with them.

Reply by John Schenk on 1/25/11 10:22pm
Msg #370099

Sorry to hear that...had one last week no prob.

Maybe just a couple flukes. Hope so! I love USAA loans, or have in the past.

JJ

Reply by Timothy Bostick on 1/26/11 3:33pm
Msg #370190

Re: Sorry to hear that...had one last week no prob.

How can I get sign up with USAA?, there are not register with NR.

Reply by pan/nd on 1/27/11 12:29pm
Msg #370252

Re: Sorry to hear that...had one last week no prob.

You can have all my USAA's as far as I'm concerned.

In 5 of the last 7 I've done, docs were late and getting them was like pulling teeth out of a crocodile.

In number 7 yesterday...4 hours went by after the signing time and nobody from USAA or title called me.

I could have called title and raised H*** like I did in the other 5...but I was just too busy...

and too tired and decided to let chips fall where they may.

8 hours later title calls wondering if I could do the signing yet last night instead of 10am yest

morning. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.