Notary Rotary
Westminster Title/Signature Pros
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/24/11 10:47am
Msg #369843

This company calls me to close a loan, states I would be paid upon funding. Closing took place December 13th. January 10 I contact the title company "where's payment" Oh there were issues on funding the file you'll be paid in couple of days. Today I email them again where's payment? "I have included James from Signature Pros in the email. The file was just closed on the 13th and his office will be sending out the check for your services.
"SIGNATURE PROS" who's that, they didn't hire me. I think I've been had. The order states Westminster Title not Signature Pros. I see on Notary Rotary they are a problem. What a sham.

Reply by Georgia Attorney Closings on 1/24/11 11:59am
Msg #369854

from notarybeware
Signing Company Comments Overall Rating
1=Avoid
2=Poor
3=Satisfactory
4=Good/ Excellent Payment Rating
1=Does not pay
2=Pays slow
3=Pays on time
4=Other See Comments
Signature Pro`s
909 West Laurel St., #150
San Diego, CA 92101
619-520-6174

[e-mail address] Did a signing for them 4/25/07. Was asked to deliver the docs the next morning (another 25 miles) Still haven`t been paid 6 months later! Kiki 10/29/2007 email

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/24/11 12:27pm
Msg #369860

Thanks for the info. it's pretty old but I doubt a leopard changes it's stripes. This is probably going to be work getting paid,.

Reply by Grammyzoom on 1/24/11 12:46pm
Msg #369867

I did a signing for Westminster Title and when payment was late I was told about Signature Pros. I called them and received payment within 3 days. I just did another one for them and sure hope I have no problems getting paid. I will let everyone know.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/24/11 12:49pm
Msg #369873

I won't do this again, they misrepresented themselves.

Reply by Alz on 1/24/11 5:35pm
Msg #369935

I've had some recent experience with Westminster Title.

It is my understanding that they implemented a new accounts payable process a few months ago. Signature Professional processes the invoices and writes the checks. Why? I don't know. As it seems a bit odd for a title company to a third party to process invoices, etc.....but what do I know.

You may need to resubmit the invoices to James. He generally prompt at getting the check out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.