Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
What the heck is Lawrence O'Donnell thinking?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 1/20/11 12:02am
Msg #369315

During the Clinton-Obama race, I really learned to dislike Lawrence O'Donnell. I guess that was because we were on opposite sides, and he was a most effective spokesman for the Clinton camp.

Since he has had a political commentary show on MSNBC, though, I have learned to appreciate him much more. He generally is quite pragmatic, almost always courteous to guests from the other side of the aisle, and most insightful. There is none of the overtalking of other show participants like Chris Matthews does, none of Ed Schultz's polemics, and none of the juvenile mimicking Keith Olbermann inflicts on the audience.

Considering all that, I am bumfuzzled as to why he would have Rosanne Barr on his show tonight. Of all the people in the world that I'm going to want to hear from on politics, Rosanne Barr ranks right above Michelle Bachmann and Sharron Angle. What in the name of all that's credible can a former dispenser of $25 alleyway BJs offer me, or any other thinking person, on politics? What's next, Snooki analyzing constitutional issues?

Reply by jba/fl on 1/20/11 12:13am
Msg #369316

Wrong forum....s/b JP n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 1/20/11 12:58am
Msg #369319

As Julie has noted, this is the wrong forum for this posting. I have hit the "inappropriate" report button. If a couple of other people will do so, it will be taken down shortly. Sorry; wasn't paying attention, obviously.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.