Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Where are all the SAs in the DMV (DC, MD and VA)?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by CapCityAgent on 1/26/11 6:17pm
Msg #370203

Did all the signing agents in DC and Maryland decide to cancel your closing assignments today? The reason I ask is because I am getting a large number of calls to perform closings tonight! YEAH RIGHT! LOL. I wonder why??????? What should have taken me 35 minutes top to get from work, took over an 1 1/2 hours because of the snow/rain mixture. Not to mention I got stuck at the top of the street I live on because some intelligent person decided to block the middle of the street for 45 minutes.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/26/11 8:28pm
Msg #370207

Just got back from two closings that were near my home here in VA - 7 and 8 PM. I broke out the 4WD Suburban and I would not have wanted to be driving a regular car out there! I also was getting other calls today but I didn't take any more than the ones I already had scheduled (scheduled a week in advance with one of my regular clients). I turned one down for Thursday morning that is an hour drive, from a new-to-me SS. Told them I could not drive that far with the snow we are getting tonight. They called me again during one of my closings and left a message for the SAME CLOSING. So I guess they are having trouble filling it!

Reply by MW/VA on 1/26/11 9:32pm
Msg #370211

Lucky here--only rain. I've been thankful all day that it isn't white or frozen.
Biz a little slower than normal. Many of the tc's in MD, etc. are closed because of the weather.
Sub-zero temps in PA & north. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.