Notary Rotary
Who told you to butt out of Va. business
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Sandra Clark on 1/16/11 3:57pm
Msg #368889

I saw where you posted that you had been told to butt out of Va. business............would you care to share who told you that? Thanks

Reply by Sandra Clark on 1/16/11 3:58pm
Msg #368891

Sorry, meant for Glen Strickler......

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 1/16/11 4:09pm
Msg #368894

It was from a gmail account with a funny handle. It simply said "Mind your own business!" It wasn't sent to my notary business email which is on verizon.net, it was from my yahoo.com address that I use for just such postings, shopping or anything else that might generate spam, and with a little further checking, I just wrote it off as spam and scanned my computer for spyware. The email address was suppose to confidential, so it might have been from someone who actually viewed my email address somehow. When I replied, my email bounced, so I just wrote it off as a spammer who could have been using data mining spyware on that site to mine email addresses. It can happen, and government websites are some of the most insecure there are. So I'll just leave it at that unless the webmaster of the site gets in touch with me.

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 1/16/11 4:10pm
Msg #368895

Correction: "Sent TO my yahoo.com address." n/m

Reply by Sandra Clark on 1/16/11 4:18pm
Msg #368896

Just wondering... BUT I hope all who read this board will take the time to go on both sites and vote NO. I have grave concerns as VA delegates tend to ram things thru, often not making those affected aware of what's going on. As great as VA is, we still have the corruption that every other state has..........only recently one of our former reps. and cabinet level politician was convicted of stealing $4 million from a project he help fund thru his position - not a bad payday for him....set-up a fund with $5. million, then stole $4. million

Reply by MW/VA on 1/17/11 2:39pm
Msg #368951

See msg. 368920. I think we can guess who sent that email. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.