Notary Rotary
Why these companies disrespect us ?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Alice/MD on 1/24/11 3:36pm
Msg #369909

I was waiting for 1pm closing docs. I called the borrower at 12:30p to let them know that I was having late doc issues and would be late. The borrower told me that the loan had been cancelled and that they had lost their lock in rate. No one called me , from the hiring agency, to let me know that the loan was cancelled. Not to mention that they had docs on Friday night at 9p and could not get a notary to go out. The borrower apologized . It is not their responsibility to let me know that the loan was cancelled. What is going on with these companies that disrespect us.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/24/11 3:59pm
Msg #369913

We are last to know most of the time, Alice. To many hands in the pot to remember to call agent to cancel.

Reply by A S Johnson on 1/24/11 4:49pm
Msg #369928

I start calling to check on docs about 4 hrs before the appointment if I do not have them.
I call the SS and if I know who is the escrow co/officer I call them. Thier is really no reason to go pass the escrow as the HUD is going to be last finalized.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.