Thank you

Reply by PAW on 1/3/11 12:25pm
Msg #366843

Asked and answered. See Msg #366760

Msg #366760

Reply by anotaryinva on 1/3/11 9:43pm
Msg #366906

not answered

Paw, with all due respect, this was not answered. I think three people responded that they use quickbooks. I didn't see anything about what the pro's or con's of quickbooks which was part two of the question. I would personally like to know what everyone finds helpful in their accting methods. I'm married to a cpa so it doesn't impact me too much but I think if I could hand him a spreadsheet or something at least typed he would be happier than my coffee stained spiral notebook.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/11 10:04pm
Msg #366907

I do believe it was answered yesterday

when it was originally asked. Today, the question included Pros, Cons.

Already this year there have been conversations about taxes, accounting programs, invoices, etc. On the 1st, Msg 366639 explored these issues, which may be why the response yesterday was limited. As for today, well, 3 days in a row?

As for the CPA hubby - why hasn't he set you up on something yet? And if he did advise you, would you continue to ask around?

QB and Quicket Home & Business appear to be on most people's computers for the 3rd year running. And both sets of users have said why, so it is a matter of reading, weighing and deciding.

Then again, there are those of us with shoeboxes.....

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/11 10:08pm
Msg #366908

Correction, for ease of use:

Msg #366639

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.