Notary Rotary
regarding J. Lowe's reply to Msg #368803
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Cari on 1/28/11 4:39pm
Msg #370421

...your reply was interesting, and I'm surprised no one else responded...it must have been a busy day for the regulars...or no one wanted to bother...oh well...I will....

I find your reasoning for lying to the NSA most incredulous...

If you are saying, you shopped around to find a more experience NSAshe was that inexperienced, then why did you bother to book her for the closing? You say her profile here was lacking, and it was only until you spoke to her that you found out she had done only two closings...but yet you hired her anyway......why?

Reply by Cari on 1/28/11 4:53pm
Msg #370423

Msg #368803

hit the enter button to fast again...excuse the typos...

Reply by F2F/FL on 1/29/11 8:35am
Msg #370504

Thank You Cari
Your understanding of my situation in this matter was exactly as I stated and you got it.
Although others started referring to their experiences with Nations Direct, that is OK but my experience with J. Lowe Diversified needed to be voiced. I read their response and by them saying that I didn't give the full truth is also rediculous.
I talked more with the other notary over the phone than I even spoke with j. lowe's rep. The other notary (who went ahead and took the signing) was actually the one that told me that she was contacted by j. lowe for the same signing, and that the signing was never canceled in the first place.
So the only thing that I will agree with in the response (to my orignal thread) is to check out the SS before excepting a signing if you don't know anything about them when they call.
Believe who you want but I was not the lier in this case.
Thanks again for everyone's advice.

Reply by F2F/FL on 1/29/11 10:43am
Msg #370526

In Fact

I want to say one more thing for J.Lowe Diversified and anyone else who's getting treated the way I was.
I am an adult and I can take the truth about having to re-assign something. Just tell me I don't have the experience your looking for (or whatever the case might be) I can take it and the truth will make me work harder. Just be honest or your the one that WILL get a bad wrap not the notary that was lied to.
RANT OVER

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.