Notary Rotary
A Word of Caution....
Notary Discussion History

A Word of Caution....
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by kcg on 7/21/11 7:44pm
Msg #390550

A Word of Caution....

when shipping your FedEx or UPS envelope. This morning I had a FedEx envelope in my car for about 2 hours..when I came back, the flap had unsealed itself. I resealed it and before I got to FedEx store, it unsealed again. All I can attribute this to is the heat and humidity. I always tape up UPS envelopes because they are flimsy but don't feel I have to on FedEx with a slim package inside. I will, however, make sure I tape all envelopes for the duration of the summer. I also rec'd 2 UPS o/n packages in the past week and in both instances, the flap was open.

Just an FYI

Reply by Linda Juenger on 7/21/11 8:24pm
Msg #390551

I always put a piece of clear packing tape on the seal no matter the weather. . I try and be careful not to put it where when they tear the strip open that my tape is not in the way. That is annoying I'm sure.

Reply by Doris_CO on 7/21/11 8:42pm
Msg #390552

Thank you for that warning. I'm preparing a FedEx package now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.