Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Any SoCal notaries want to attend the July 30 event on me?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by Marian_in_CA on 7/20/11 10:37am
Msg #390328

I purchased a ticket to the SoCal Notary Network event, but something has come up that same day and I won't be able to travel to San Diego. I am extremely bummed that I can't make it because I wanted to meet everyone. Anyway.... I'm willing to give away my ticket.

Travel expenses are your own... this is just the event ticket that includes lunch. It's worth $40 at this point.

For more info see: http://www.tinyurl.com/SoCalNotaries

If you want it, please PM me by 10pm (Pacific time) tonight. This is not first come, first served. To be fair to those who read NotRot throughout the day or have jobs and appointments, I'm going to pick somebody at random from everyone who sends in a request. My only request/requirement is that the person using the ticket be a current CA commissioned Notary Public -- and not be a +1 for for somebody already attending.

In your request, please include:

Your name (Lirst and Last)
Your email address
Your CA notary Commission number

I will use commission numbers for the drawing.

Thanks!

Reply by Carol Graff on 7/20/11 9:43pm
Msg #390439

Oh darn, Marian, I ws so hoping to meet you --my mentor! Sorry you can't make it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.