Global Financial Funding
Notary Discussion History

Global Financial Funding
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by RedBaron/IN on 7/14/11 7:46pm
Msg #389744

Global Financial Funding

Wakefield, MA
Has anyone done business with this firm from Boston, MA? I couild not find them on NR.

Reply by Daniel Lewis on 8/16/11 10:26am
Msg #393805

I have done business with this company, Global Financial Funding(GFF), and sad to report it was not a pleasant experience.

There jobs are very low overhead meaning that their packages are 15 - 20 pages. They are not closing but a package that has POAs to give money that they claim to find for the people that you(as the notary) would be visiting. What GFF claims to do is find money that the people don't know they have(either thru a lottery system or overpayment of taxes, etc.), and ask people to sign a POA giving GFF full access to the funds. All this appears to be legal except that GFF appears to have "NO" intention of paying the notary for the service.

I have extended them our standard $300.00 dollars worth of credit for service. Once they have reached their limit, I explained my company's credit system. If you are not famaliar with how our credit system works its like this......we generally give new business a credit limit of about $300.00 dollars for service. Once they hit that $300.00 in service from us we don't do anymore work for them until that $300.00 dollars is paid in full. GFF has called us many times once they hit their limit asking for more service. We, of course, explain our credit policy, just like we did on the original call when they called us the first time.

Yesterday, they called again(same person as before) and ask if I can do more work for them. I explained that I have not been paid for previous work done. Their representative actually said "Oh Yeah, hold on a minute" and placed me on hold. After five minutes "on hold" I hung up and called back. Of course I was send directly to an answering machine.

Long story short, if you want to be busy, work for them. They do have plenty of work. If you want to be paid for your work, avoid them. Hope this helps.

Daniel C. Lewis, Managing Partner
Lewis Notary Services Inc.
www.lewisnotary.com
317 403 1282 ofc
317 815 4869 fax

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.