Notary Rotary
ISGN
Notary Discussion History

ISGN
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by Ilene C. Seidel on 7/28/11 9:36am
Msg #391751

ISGN

I haven't heard from ISGN all year, are they still in business? I heard they lowered their fees does anyone know if that's true? Thanks

Reply by JENNY/TX on 7/28/11 9:56am
Msg #391758

I have a signing for them next week. They accept my fee of $xxx or I don't take the job. First one from them this year. They do take a little longer to pay than I like but not so long that I won't work for them.

Reply by Alice/MD on 7/28/11 10:33am
Msg #391767

I just did a closing for them on Monday (7/25). Got my fee...just hope I get paid in a timely manner. I have done 4 signings for them this year.

Reply by Eva75Eva on 7/29/11 9:26am
Msg #391942

I have only done a few for them this year. One was an edoc refi and the rest were HELOC packages that were overnighted to me. Fees have remained the same, yet it is taking them longer to pay and there is also no record of completed signings on the affiliate website. I waited almost two months to receive my last check and had to wind up invoicing them and following up with phone calls before it was sent out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.