Notary Rotary
Last day of the month
Notary Discussion History

Last day of the month
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 7/29/11 8:28am
Msg #391936

Last day of the month

Lets hope deals go today. Today is purchase day..

Reply by MW/VA on 7/29/11 3:08pm
Msg #391976

Frantic day today. I had two purchases w/faxbacks for

funding today. The push is on it seems. That's good news for us, of course, and I've picked up a couple of new accts. Yeah!!!! :-)

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/29/11 5:01pm
Msg #391988

Only one purchase today and another tomorrow

I like them because it's good quick money. More time for a purchase sometimes almost 2 hours but worth it.

Reply by Les_CO on 7/29/11 7:42pm
Msg #392009

Had one local (Realtor)….easy, fast, they had the docs.
And one Chase, easy signing (in Bank) but with mucho fax-backs, funding today so I understand.
Better than nothing, and kept me out of the bars all day.
Made over $200, met some nice people, didn’t get hailed on (but close) drove less than 20 miles. Just what I want to do 3 days a week.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/29/11 9:22pm
Msg #392027

Yes, it's not a bad gig when you put it in perspective. I only worked 12 days this last mo. & had enough signings to carry me. I still think this is a great biz, even with the ups & downs.
I might change my tune when interest rates rise & the phones stop ringing. For now, I'm grateful for a decent, but not fabulous, outcome for July. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.