Notary Rotary
Notary Recruiting Meeting in Ruidoso, NM 8/8/11-08/14/11
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by John Schenk on 7/1/11 7:31pm
Msg #388408

Rocky Galasinni is in Ruidoso, and that's where I'm going in August. Making a business trip out there to meet with him. Anybody else close to Ruidoso, or that will be close to Ruidoso August 8-14th? Free beverages at my Ruidoso, NM signing agent recruiting meeting in August. Depending on how many sign up, dinners may also be included at the Texas Club,which is my favorite place in Ruidoso. GREAT STEAKS!

Trans States Signing Service is kicking off very soon! Checks cut on the 1st and 15th of the month for any closing that occurs within the prior period that at least two (2) weeks have passed from closing until the next pay date. You close it, you get paid, and timely. No 60 day crap. Closing fees will vary by area.

New web site coming on line before the end of the summer. I hope to work with MANY of you in the upcoming years! It is my hope that you see quicker payment than any other signing service you, or I, have ever worked for in the past. I am well funded, and I know what it's like to be in the trenches and waiting on a check. That's not something any of want to do. Close it, get the check from title, and cut the check. I never understood why that was a hard thing to do so that's why I am opening this company.

On the other hand, in honesty, I'm going to offer what the market will bear in you area. This is no new company that will fix some new rate for everyone to make a fee above the norm. It WILL BE a new company that will PAY your fee VERY TIMELY. When title pays, after the 3 day RTC expires, you should expect a check within 14 days of that date. I have set the payment cycle because you never know how long it will take to get the check from title, but it SHOULD NOT be any longer than my proposed plan.

Hope you guys sign up once I have this fully set up. It's been a massive year for me, outside of the notary business, and I HOPE to make this a new area of business that I can continue to deal with my dear notary signing agents, and can guarantee you very quick payment for your time, which you, and I, deserve.

It's been a totally awesome year for me, and I believe going into the Signing Service business is a good move. Hope to have the corporate site up before the end of summer.

More info on the Ruidoso Recruiting Meeting is forthcoming! Special nite rates, and other specials, may be provided. I'm still working on that. Please PM me if you are interested!

John J. Schenk
Trans States Signing Service
1106 Brook Avenue
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
(940) 781-1041

Reply by John Schenk on 7/1/11 9:12pm
Msg #388413

WOW..thanks for all the PMs!

I'm really excited about this! I started to do it a couple years ago, but didn't. To be honest, I actually didn't have the cash then. However, fate has been very good, and I need a business to stick some money into. I've been screwed as a SA before. Can't guarantee the highest fees, but will be competitive, and my guarantee will be quick payment. I get the check, you get a check, and a turn around of the check going out to you within 2 weeks of your closing nearest the 1st or 15th.

It's a new endeavor, and I know what it's like to be in the trenches, although many have more experience in that than I do. Going to start a new thread. "If you opened a SA Business, What Would You Do?"

JJ

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.