Notary Rotary
Slowly picking up?
Notary Discussion History

Slowly picking up?
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by MobileZ71 on 7/8/11 5:04pm
Msg #389113

Slowly picking up?

I got 1 this week.....could this be a trend!! OMG its party time! How is every one else doing?

Reply by laurel/nc on 7/8/11 5:53pm
Msg #389119

I doubled your intake I had two!!!!

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/8/11 5:55pm
Msg #389121

Yes it is, June was great got back from vacation

came back yesterday, 3 today, 5 for next week and 2 for the week of the 20th. July should be another good month.

Reply by Carol Graff on 7/8/11 11:07pm
Msg #389137

Re: Yes it is, June was great got back from vacation

Well, I might just have to move to NJ! I can't believe you get all of those in advance. Nice job if you can get it!

Reply by MobileZ71 on 7/8/11 6:19pm
Msg #389124

I do have 2 scheduled for next week too!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/8/11 10:32pm
Msg #389133

Re: Slowly picking up? Yes - temporarily

I've been pretty busy - mostly with well-to-do folks taking advantage of the slight downtick in interest rates that happened a short while back. (I'm thinking of it as a bit of a micro-burst... Wink)

I'm told that interest rates are already on the way back up (I haven't checked them myself) and I read yesterday that refi applications were heading back down again. More evidence of what I've often harped on here - that our business volume tends to follow interest rates. Since, overall, rates are pretty much scraping near the bottom to try to stimulate the economy, I still feel the long-term trend for rates is up. How far and how soon, is anyone's guess - and there will always be fluctuations.

Also, there will always be clever lenders who will come up with new types of packages to try to market. The micro-trend there seems to be for 7-10 yr fixed/ARMs, with annual resets after the fixed period, and/or shorter amortization periods. It sure would be great if it's enough of a trend to keep most of us in business!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.