Notary Rotary
You think it's slow out there
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by Buddy Young on 7/28/11 4:58pm
Msg #391850

Like a dummy I signed on to the internet to check on mortgage rates!!!! I was just fooling around. Within 1 minute of suppling my phone @ my cell phone and home phone were ringing both at the same time.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 7/28/11 4:59pm
Msg #391852

Thata teach ya

Reply by Linda Juenger on 7/28/11 5:09pm
Msg #391855

I did that same thing a while ago while researching dental ins. Holy cow, couldn't believe how many calls I got. Luckily though I actually gave my fax #, which I seldom answer, only when I am sitting next to it. Never give out your cell unless you want calls. Lesson learned.

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/28/11 5:04pm
Msg #391853

Could of checked Bank Rate.com n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 7/28/11 5:43pm
Msg #391857

Hell! I was looking at "APP'S" for my cell phone. Saw one for notary look-up, thought "hey, that's cool" accessed it and got a call from someone from XYZ ( Supposedly) asking if I was looking for a notary and directing me where to register for services. delete!

Reply by MW/VA on 7/28/11 9:05pm
Msg #391882

It's been absolutely crazy, and I think everyone is worried

that interest rates will rise dramatically. Whatever the reason, I'm glad to see things picking up.
Same thing happened last year through. First half of the year was slow, and second half was much busier.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 7/28/11 9:42pm
Msg #391891

Re: It's been absolutely crazy, and I think everyone is worried

I did the same thing last year..checked on health insurance rates..within mins the phone strted ringing..Lesson learned the hard way!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.