cssclosings.com
Notary Discussion History

cssclosings.com
Go Back to July, 2011 Index

Posted by Mike_D on 7/6/11 1:25pm
Msg #388755

cssclosings.com

Anyone ever heard of them?

I got an email today. Ive never heard of them. Not sure how they found my company either way here it goes.

"Can you accommodate a seller docs signing in Louisville on Friday, 7/8 at 9am? This will only be seller docs, max 20 pages, and the fee will be $60. Just let me know as soon as you can as well as your past experience, thank you!"

Now I already know this is going to have some fax backs just because I am no rookie. Anyway I replied back with a very reasonable 80.00 to which they reply"

"we pay $75 for a single refi closing with edocs, not for seller docs- sorry- thanks"

My reply to that?

If I wanted to do volunteer work I would call the Salvation Army.

When you want a professional firm to do a professional closing give us a call.

These lowballers are really really starting to make me angry.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 7/6/11 1:37pm
Msg #388760

The address is for Convenient Settlement Services

If this is the same company, they are in SC. I didn't want to link without making sure it is the same company.

Either way,
"we pay $75 for a single refi closing with edocs, not for seller docs- sorry- thanks"
Says all you need to know about this company, IMO. As Susie might say, Don't pet that dog. LOL

BTW, I like your last reply to them. Wink

Reply by BossLadyMD on 7/6/11 9:23pm
Msg #388822

i now send their emails to my spam folder

I got an email last summer & told them to go pound sand with their ridiculous fees. They've been going to the spam folder ever since. Its the same company listed in SC.

Reply by Cristy Gooman on 8/16/11 1:55pm
Msg #393843

Do you guys realize that some people out there make $75 for an entire day's worth of work?? One of these days common sense will kick in and some people will realize that with overhead costs of less than $10 (ink and paper for printing 2 packages) and time of less than 2 hours of work is a deal for that rate? I'd like to see someone argue that when I have been doing this for over 10 years now and have done every aspect of a loan signing; trust me when I say that overhead and time for travel within 25 miles is worth it! Come on now, for $25 an hour for this type of work...we are not Engineers here. Look for companies that pay their closers because some of the ones that pay the higher fees go out of business quite often and then you are stuck with unpaid work. We need to be less greedy & more appreciative and thankful for the work that comes our way.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.