Notary Rotary
9am deal get call @11am
Notary Discussion History

9am deal get call @11am
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 8/7/12 11:27am
Msg #429626

9am deal get call @11am

Email company yesterday that need docs by that night for 9am. I get a call 11am docs are coming soon. Not for me, already booked up.

Hope my 4pm deal goes ok, company is great for one thing "late Docs" and have other obligations after that.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/7/12 12:27pm
Msg #429640

Yeah, the lenders seem to think we (and the borrowers) are fine with waiting all day long for their docs. Many times I have turned the job back due to late docs because I have other appointments and am not available to accommodate. Other times it may be for a rock-bottom payer and I refuse to be strung along all morning/afternoon waiting for the docs to show up at some point (not worth it for rock bottom fees).

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/7/12 12:56pm
Msg #429645

Had a deal in May it was strung out all day and night nothing got done. I had nothing else booked or would of turned it back. But last two months I leave 1 hour of lea way and that is it.

So far this month between bad deals, late paper work it has cost me some money. Last month everything went so well August the reverse.

Reply by Alice/MD on 8/7/12 3:30pm
Msg #429671

I have given up on allowing such unprofessional, disrespectful behavior when it comes to getting docs to me in time for closing. If they expect me to work with them, to give respectful service to borrowers, then they must have docs ready in a reasonable time. This is not asking for something out of the ordinary...it is the standard that should be for all who want to do a good job in this industry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.