Notary Rotary
Accurate National Signing Service G/B/ U
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by bob/IA on 8/7/12 4:33pm
Msg #429685

Anyone know anything about Accurate National Signing Service in Wildomar, CA? Seems to be a fairly new company. Not listed in SC

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/7/12 6:38pm
Msg #429708

Recently discussed - see Msg #429269

Reply by Les_CO on 8/7/12 8:26pm
Msg #429725

Do you need a puppy Bob?

Reply by Accurate National Signings on 8/23/12 12:55pm
Msg #431683

We are a new SS and would like to express that everyone starts out somewhere. All of the notaries know that at one point they were the new kid on the block and should be given a little consideration and a chance. Please respect the business as I do and keep it professional.

Thank you and please email me with any concerns or questions
[e-mail address]

Reply by Danielle Schrecengost on 9/27/12 12:53pm
Msg #436166

Re: Accurate National Signing Service GREAT COMPANY

She may have just opened but the company is a go getter. Accurate always gets the job done, Well and timely. She is on top of payment procedures and provides great customer service. She is a On-the-Ball type of signing service. Any notary who comes through her is a good notary.

Reply by Ashley Forrest on 11/4/12 10:10am
Msg #442107

I did a job for them on 9/11/2012 and I havent been paid. I have along with my accounts receivable dept have called Amanda and emailed her no payment. If I dont receive payment by this Friday Im sending to collections and contacting the title company. The funny thing is I only accepted a job from her because I thought she was still with Doc Pros; Its a shame a new business have to make it hard for us notaries.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.