Notary Rotary
Accurate Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Accurate Signing Service
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Smug/Fl on 8/3/12 3:11pm
Msg #429269

Accurate Signing Service

There seems to be a few SS named Accurate Signing Service, any info on one out of Wildomar, CA 92595. Nothing in Signing Central.
thanks

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/3/12 4:07pm
Msg #429271

Did they call you from 951-385-7953?

I just received a call from a SS but I couldn't understand the name. We could not come to terms on fee - she offered $90 and I countered at $125. She said that's what she charges escrow. So I turned it down.

I Googled the phone number afterward, and came up only with an expired Pennysaver advertisement for Golden Retriever puppies in Wildomar, CA.

Reply by Smug/Fl on 8/3/12 4:11pm
Msg #429273

Yes, that's the number. Cant seem to find anything out about them. Maybe their new.

Reply by Bravo on 8/3/12 5:39pm
Msg #429279

I just received a signing assignment from them. They met my required fee. And yes, they are located in Wildomar, CA.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/3/12 11:20pm
Msg #429303

Sounds like another daisy-chain, farm-out, part-time, shoestring operation..no toll free number, no address, no web site….one of these that Title calls a SS that calls her and she calls someone else to do the job (too busy with the puppies) So if Title pays the SS (30 days maybe) and the SS pays her (another 30 plus days) and she has the extra money (sold a puppy) you’ll get some of your fee by Christmas. When the kid comes to your door selling month old candy bars do you give him a $100 tip? Do you hand a $100 bill, to the guy at the intersection holding the “I won’t work, but do need money” sign? And people wonder why there are so many deadbeats in this business….Amazing! JMO

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/4/12 5:19am
Msg #429317

<< Sounds like another daisy-chain, farm-out, part-time, shoestring operation.. >>

My thoughts exactly, Les!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.