Notary Rotary
Aisekal 24 Hour Mobile Notary-- Beware - She does not pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Geraldine Huron on 8/27/12 4:58pm
Msg #432160

I was called on June 4, 2012 to do a closing for this Co/person. Lakesia out of Houston Texas. It was a real estate purchase. Till this day August 27, 2012, I have not gotten paid. I have called her cell number, her office number, sent her numerous emails and faxes and no call back. The three times that I have spoken to her, was because i called her off regular times, so i caught her off guard. She kept saying the check was in the mail..... blah blah blah... I do not recommend this Co/person for another job. And I will not do another job for her again.... The numbers she has listed are: Office 281-288-6161, cell 281-704-1181, after hours 832-659-6933.... www.aisekalmobilenotary.com

Reply by Luckydog on 8/27/12 5:28pm
Msg #432161

Sorry to hear that. Lesson learned. if they are not listed here, it's like rolling the dice on getting paid. I have had a few bad experiences like that over the years. ALWAYS look them up on here before accepting, or accept, and if they have bad reviews, cancel on them. Better safe than sorry, because it ends up costing you, and they know there is nothing you can do about it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.