Notary Rotary
Altisource Emails
Notary Discussion History

Altisource Emails
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Lily/Ca on 8/31/12 5:57pm
Msg #432680

Altisource Emails

Has anyone else been getting emails from Jonathan Perez at Altisource , from Atlanta Georgia looking for notaries to sign up. They have their own title Co. "Premium Title Service".

Reply by pdl/cali on 9/1/12 10:29pm
Msg #432804

Yes, I have been receiving emails from Altisource, I filled out my information from the package
they emailed me. Then they asked for my bank account number so that they may deposit straight into my account. I did not continue with them , I am a bit weary.
Has any notary signed on with them?

Reply by John/KY on 9/20/12 1:30pm
Msg #435143

I have done maybe 2 REO signings with them in the past year. They were both cash, and just met with buyers and their agent. Package was small (15-20 pages with all of their affidavits.) Everything was out of India, but everything I had a hand in was fine. Packages came early in the day, scheduling was fine. The buyers and agents in both instances said their experience dealing with this title co. was horrendous through the whole process but were very pleased to see me with the final closing docs and get everything over with. They don't pay a lot, but almost all of their closings are cash. I used to work for a Title Company and I would say 10% of the REOs we handled in which Altisource was involved had a loan, the other 90% were cash.

If its a dead part of the month, and I don't have anything else to do, i'll sign one for them and their fees and expect everything late and it to be a mess. But if its EOM, forget it, not worth my time!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.