Any good dual tray printers? n/m
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Roosevelt Hooker on 8/7/12 4:02pm
Msg #429679

Any good dual tray printers? n/m

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/7/12 4:17pm
Msg #429682

Re: Any good dual tray printers?

Once again, my best advice is to click on the orange search tab. Then, in the keywords/phrase field, enter "dual tray" or "dual tray printer," and click enter. Many, many, many topics have been covered multiple times. If you don't try the search first, many posters will just ignore your questions in the future. We're happy to help, but few of us will sit at our computer and reply to such basic questions that have been asked so many times, and then do the same again for another newbie a day or two later. We just don't have the time, and neither will you. I suggest trying to help yourself by reading many posts on this forum, searching for what you want to know, and then ask for help and state that you've searched. I'm really not grouchy! It's just that dual tray printers have been discussed multiple times in the last two weeks. I believe once instance was yesterday or the day before. Good luck. Cheers.

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/7/12 4:22pm
Msg #429683

Search "laser printer" and you'll get lots of comments, including responses to your question of yesterday about color laser printers. There are many comments below it concerning laser printers. HP 2055 is the one I use and I'm very happy with it.

Reply by Frank/NC on 8/7/12 7:36pm
Msg #429715

I use HP printers. I have a P2015X dual tray for 5 years and it is real good. Also have an HP -2055X for the last 3-4 years and it also is great. The P2055 prints faster than the P2015 so when I'm printing 2 sets of docs, I just load the P2015 first and the P2055 second so that they both finish printing at about the same time. The off brand cartridges range from $20-40 depending on where you buy them. They print about 6500 pages before needing to be changed. Both printers have been almost trouble free.

Reply by Iris439/AL on 8/8/12 10:24am
Msg #429771

Konica Minolta 40P - fast and efficent printer. Cartridge is 200$ but I only replace every 3 - 4 months. Love this machine. HP is a cartridge eater I will never go in that direction again.

Reply by Clem/CA on 8/8/12 11:47am
Msg #429783

Yep I have one

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.