Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Any info on National Title Solutions out of Naperville, IL?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by JanetK_CA on 8/29/12 2:47pm
Msg #432399

I found them in SC, but it shows they are out of Odessa, FL, and the scheduler (I could hear other voices in the background, so he was probably calling from a call center) didn't know anything about a connection to Odessa. Appreciate any feedback. (He did agree to come up on fee from the $90 originally quoted...)

Reply by Linda Juenger on 8/29/12 2:58pm
Msg #432404

Closed on 8/15 Paid on 8/27. No, I did not do it for $90. Always meet my fee.

Reply by Scriba/NM on 8/30/12 1:50am
Msg #432464

I do signings for them and they pay well. The last one I did, they also paid additionally for fax- backs as well, for a non-owner occupied property that needed to fund ASAP. Performed closing on a Monday and I received a check in full on Saturday. Can't ask for anything better than that. And it wasn't for $90. They always will start low with someone they haven't worked with before. Don't know where that Odessa business came from - I've always dealt with Naperville.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/30/12 3:30am
Msg #432467

Thanks to both of you for the feedback. The only listing for a company by that name in SC shows them in Odessa. I wonder if that's a different company or if the info is just incorrect.

Reply by Windoe/IL on 8/31/12 1:48am
Msg #432616

I've done several closings for them and they are really easy to work with. Just received my 1st check from them for a signing I did on the 16th.

I also think this is the same company as the listing in FL because the website is the same. My first instinct when I accepted the first order was to check here and since the one in FL is the only listing, I checked the website listed in the confirmation email.

Reply by Jacqueline Torres on 7/11/13 3:11pm
Msg #476405

I have worked with NTS for a while now. They are GREAT!!!!!!! to work with!!!!

National Title Solutions is based out of Woodridge, IL.
3550 Hobson Rd. #101
Woodridge, IL 60517
P: 630-778-0007
F: 630-778-8319

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.