Anyone having trouble getting documents from Quicken
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Jessica Ward on 8/23/12 7:52pm
Msg #431739

through the SwiftSend program?

They've told me they've sent items several times today, but I've not gotten them, and they've not gone to Spam on my server or in my own mail folder system.

It's not coming through my side. As it stands right now I've been waiting half the day on return shipping instructions for a set of docs, and despite multiple requests, it hasn't come through. Not sure what to do. TC isn't being helpful either.

Has anyone had this issue before? I get multiple doc sets from this company every week and never before today have I had a problem but I haven't gotten any of the items they sent me today on the first try.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 8/23/12 7:53pm
Msg #431741

Just got it -- 3rd try!

After what they believe is the third time they've sent it. How strange is that?

Reply by sueharke on 8/23/12 8:33pm
Msg #431745

Re: Just got it -- 3rd try!

It could be your ISP was having problems and delayed the receiving of the documents. I generally have a secondary email address to use in case I suspect this is the problem.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.