Notary Rotary
Chase deals this month are horrible
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 8/6/12 6:18pm
Msg #429564

Had 4 deals this month so far and 1 only signed. Borrowers thought one thing and final numbers were another and out of pocket cost.

They get a email HUD about an hour before I arrive and no telephone follow up, plus who ever worked the loan is never available at signing. No wonder Chase is losing Billions of dollars.

Reply by CinOH on 8/6/12 7:49pm
Msg #429576

Had the same issue with 3 of them last month. They used to be very straightforward to close. Not sure what's going on with them.

Reply by ohnotary on 8/6/12 9:25pm
Msg #429585

i know the last few months all of my chase closings, they never contacted the borrower to give them any info. We are always left holding the bag at the closing.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/7/12 6:58am
Msg #429596

I did a Chase last month for TS just to see if they went as quickly and smoothly as the Quicken loans do for them. The borrowers had not seen the HUD and said the loan officer told them "just to sign everything" <<!!!!>> That was my first and last Chase for TS - they pay bottom of the barrel in my area and while I can stomach doing a local Quicken for that fee, I will not do another Chase for the same fee.

Reply by PRA Notary Services, LLC - Susan Fawcett on 8/7/12 8:21am
Msg #429600

I hear you.. I am in Fredericksburg area and very time I get a Chase now it takes me into a one hour signing (although the pages are only abour 80) the HUD creates real problems with borrowers and Chase hold time is extremely long to get their questions answered. I would do TS Quickens any time.. borrowers like have the docs before I arrive

Reply by CentralNY on 8/7/12 8:47am
Msg #429604

Quicken loans are great and the los actually return a call and are polite. Chase's loans have always been a pita and bos should tell them to shove it with the lack of service or concern. Another too big to fail ahole.

Reply by Eva75Eva on 8/7/12 8:47am
Msg #429605

Chase docs can also be habitually late. Last week, the docs for a Chase refi came in 10 minutes before the closing!

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/7/12 9:01am
Msg #429608

Docs for today's 8:30 signing were posted last night after 10:00 PM! Had to call the borrower before 7 AM, to clarify. She had told me that she was the only signer, and would have to pay a little over $500 at signing. Docs were for her AND recently acquired husband (as non-borrowing spouse). He is out of town and the total due at signing was more than $1,150. That was my first unpleasant experience with Title Source, and my first with Title Source using a signing service (Field Choice).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.