Notary Rotary
Does this Service Work for you?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Wayne/TX on 8/12/12 3:18am
Msg #430167

Hi there, we are expanding out our little business here in Texas. I think I have set this site up correctly, however there has been zero results. Can someone take a look at my profile and determine if I have missed something? I am thinking I have not set something up properly...but can't really tell.

Reply by Karla/OR on 8/12/12 4:03am
Msg #430168

Hi Wayne~ to me, the profile is a subjective kind of thing - what one person may like, another may not! The only thing that caught my eye was missing info regarding the types of mortgage signings you have done - unless you are new at it and then that would not necessarily be smart to specify that info, IMO.

It also comes across a bit cold to me - more resume than an invite to call you for your services. Again, JMO. I would approach your profile as if YOU were the SIGNER doing a notary search. What kind of info would catch your eye and draw you to call that particular notary vs. another? I have eyeballed many profiles on Not/Rot for ideas and have changed my info more times than I can think of. You might try that approach and see if anything works for you. OR, if you feel confident with what you have on your profile now, leave it be!!!

Reply by Wayne/TX on 8/12/12 8:25am
Msg #430175

Thank you! Yes, I am not a marketing person...banking can make one a bit cold!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/12/12 5:25pm
Msg #430207

I think Karla has a good point here. I also looked

at it & you're listing all your criteria, but it could probably be written in a better format.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.