Notary Rotary
E Notaries.net
Notary Discussion History

E Notaries.net
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Luckydog on 8/28/12 4:39pm
Msg #432289

E Notaries.net

Want your opinion...this is a signing service who sollicite notaries to do their $70.00 e-doc closings with fax backs, supplying them with 3 professional references and your complete background check....here it is

Good Afternoon,

We are a Loan Servicing Agency that provides Notary Closings and a Field Service Support to our clients, and are based out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

We are requesting for a signing to be completed on Wednesday 08/22/2012 06:00pm inPOMPANO BEACH, FL 33064. If you are available at a later time please indicate.The signing is a refinance for $70 and it will be sent as an e-doc. We require a portion of the loan documents to be faxed back prior to shipment.

If you are interested in completing this signing, please email a confirmation as soon as possiblewith your contact information. We are committed in providing our clients with superior service as a leading Notary Closing provider. REQUIRED: provide three professional references of agencies that you have completed closings with in the last ninety days and the result of your background screening completed by an accredited agency.

Click here to join e-Notaries.net Recruiting Forum
Notary Recruitment Division
Has anyone ever been hired through these guys, or is it a fishing attempt to get your personal information, and this company is a fake?

I was emailed back on the 24th, and sent a private email back to this company requesting they remove me from their email list (in not so kind of words), and my response came back from a 4.+ star company on here inquiring on their title co. through a private message on Notary Rotary. I did not post or even mention anything about being on notary rotary, so have a lot of red flags raised. I contacted the legitimate signing service on here, and he told me it was not them, and when I forward them the bogus emails, never replied back. Hmmm. I would think that if I had a great reputation on here and someone was using my company and name under false pretenses, I would be more concerned, or at the least a little appreciative for bringing this to their attention.
Just want your opinions on this. If you PM me on here I will give you the signing service and name of the person who was connected with a private email sent to ENotaries.net.

My feelings are this co. doesn't exist, and this signing service perhaps looking to steal identities or information on you and your contacts....

Reply by C. Wayne Moore on 8/28/12 5:13pm
Msg #432292

I use my "delete" button! n/m

Reply by pan/nd on 8/28/12 5:45pm
Msg #432298

Re: I use my "delete" button!

right on, C. Wayne....DELETE IT IS

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.