Notary Rotary
Email of Docs
Notary Discussion History

Email of Docs
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by CentralNY on 8/24/12 10:48am
Msg #431832

Email of Docs

I apologive if this is redundent. I have gmail and time warner rr email accounts. when i scan docs to email back, both accounts say I can only send 20 mg which seems so small so i have to MaxEmail them back which costs me. Am I missing something with these size constraints and if so how do i increase. thanks

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 8/24/12 11:02am
Msg #431833

had the same problem, Adobe SendNow solved it

It's free. I can scan any size but as ONE file - the free version of SendNow only allows one file to be sent at a time. It uploads the file and sends as a pdf attachment - I use gmail and love this program.

I believe the problem is the scanner itself, and I could never figure it out. This was such a simple fix, I quit trying to understand the scanner's issues.

Can't close this without saying how much I detest irony - scanner died TODAY (couldn't wait one more week, and it's under a year old.) Fine yesterday, today - nada. Yes, warranty claim but oh that's such fun.

Reply by CentralNY on 8/24/12 11:18am
Msg #431837

Re: had the same problem, Adobe SendNow solved it

tx so much Renee, i'm going to try it now. sorry about your scanner.

Reply by CentralNY on 8/24/12 11:46am
Msg #431839

Worked Like A Charm, thanks so much.....

I assume the receipent has to have the same program.

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 8/24/12 11:55am
Msg #431842

Re: Worked Like A Charm, thanks so much.....

No, they don't need SendNow - they'll receive the file as a pdf. It was an easy fix, eh?!

Reply by Aredubb/CA on 8/24/12 11:58am
Msg #431846

Re: Worked Like A Charm, thanks so much.....

Go back to Msg #428537.
From that series I learned to fax in Black & White, using no more than 300 dpi, with OCR turn off.

Reply by Mark/SanJose on 8/26/12 2:09am
Msg #432053

20MB is Huge not small

You should examine the settings on your scanner. Set to Black & White and no more than 300dpi. I can scan 150 pages with good quality to less than 10MB.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.