Notary Rotary
Final Link / Home Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Hanna Browning on 8/25/12 11:57pm
Msg #432050

Fraud or other criminal acts, such as forgery, embezzlement, or elder abuse, etc., that may have been committed, are matters for local law enforcement authorities or the district attorney's office in the county where the alleged fraudulent or unlawful acts occurred

Above is from the CA Sec of States offc..... my belief is Final Link commits fraud every time the "hire" someone to sign docs and do not pay, I am trying to find out who to serve to take these yahoos to small claims, I think it would be in the county where the signing was done.... at least than we could file against them when they don't show up. The names I have on my emails for them are, Yvette, Michele, and now Ali Abdallah and Mazen Abdallah (think they are related?)

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 8/26/12 12:17am
Msg #432051

Re: FYI_Final Link / Home Signing

Entity Name: FINAL LINK SIGNINGS SERVICES, INC.
Entity Number: C3148266
Date Filed: 06/24/2009
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 12062 VALLEY VIEW STREET, STE 235
Entity City, State, Zip: GARDEN GROVE CA 92845
Agent for Service of Process: ALI B ABDALLAH
Agent Address: 12062 VALLEY VIEW STREET, STE 235
Agent City, State, Zip: GARDEN GROVE CA 92845

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/26/12 9:12am
Msg #432059

You need to research how to file Small Claims

actions - specifically jurisdiction -

Also, did you sign any type of contract with this company when you signed up with them? If so check the fine print - many companies have a clause in their contracts that specifically address where jurisdiction will lie in the event of disputes. Most that's that benefits only the SS.

Again - check your state court's small claims regulations - your specific answers are there.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/26/12 9:14am
Msg #432060

Also, I posted about this company last week

Msg #431552

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.