Notary Rotary
Free paper coupons!
Notary Discussion History

Free paper coupons!
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Jessica Ward on 8/28/12 1:59pm
Msg #432275

Free paper coupons!

Ran across this on Facebook this morning. http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2012/08/28/more-free-hammermill-copy-plus-copy-paper-at-staples/

Reply by jba/fl on 8/28/12 2:25pm
Msg #432278

For 2 reams, partial instant, balance Easy rebate. Big back to school sale right now so I was there gathering goodies for kids when they come to visit.

Saw Marion's rolling vault while looking for the ideal case to carry laptop and scanner plus docs to be all in one. Looked at some fancier totes and thought of BrendaTX, other items reminded me of many notaries who have expressed equipment likes/dislikes (Linda J/IL who hates Brother's). Wish we could have all gone together. Fun morning with a bit of memory lane thrown in.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 8/28/12 2:57pm
Msg #432281

I'm thinking hard about that rolling case

The briefcase that I own, that I completely hate, will just NOT wear out, so I can't justify the expense of a new case.... the dreaded briefcase isn't even showing it's age.

I may buy myself the rolling case for my birthday anyhow. ;-)

Reply by jba/fl on 8/28/12 3:17pm
Msg #432283

Take a coupon for $10-20 off; think it is on sale. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 8/28/12 6:12pm
Msg #432300

*Looked at some fancier totes and thought of BrendaTX, *

LOL...Yeppers, I'm a Fancy Nancy deluxe...some days I remember to take my cute little lunch tote to work, or my IPad tote, or my precious tote for my gym clothes...but usually, I am checking the closet for those awesome plastic grocery bags, or a Jason's Deli sack!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.