Notary Rotary
Global notary
Notary Discussion History

Global notary
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Clem/CA on 8/22/12 7:52pm
Msg #431531

Global notary

I got a call from Global notary. I was about to give them Heck but they said "NO FAX BACKS we don't require that anymore", MET MY FEE ( OMG ). Had 3 calls, are you going, are you there, is it closed, no big deal. I am not in a hurry right now for payment so I took it..... God help me, Will post back after payment to see if I have to chase. Are they trying to save themselves because of input??? Will see

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 8/22/12 7:57pm
Msg #431532

Read Clem/CA post. This is an example of a desperate NSA.

Reply by Karla/OR on 8/22/12 8:20pm
Msg #431539

Clem I'm hoping you caught them on the upswing! Looking at SC, they have a very wavy history. It appears they get crappy reviews for a few months and then good review for a few months; back and forth.

The hand holding is annoying but if they met your fee and relaxed their faxbacks, that's two out of three positive changes to a new start. We can only hope!

Good luck. Let us know the outcome so we can decide individually if we want to take the leap with them.

pay low, babysit, faxbacks

Reply by MW/VA on 8/22/12 8:24pm
Msg #431543

They're an a/k/a for Nations Direct. I did one signing

for them without realizing the connection. Never fails that the cos. that are the worst to work for do the most babysitting of us. No wonder--they hire notaries who are cheap but don't know what they're doing.

Reply by NJDiva on 8/23/12 7:45am
Msg #431620

or qualified desperate ones...lol

"-they hire notaries who are cheap but don't know what they're doing. "

Reply by FeliseSoCal on 8/23/12 3:38pm
Msg #431708

Got paid in 30 ish days by Global Notary...

But had to turn one down today b/c they could not meet my fee. Still pay on the low end.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.