Notary Rotary
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND! Be Safe!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 8/31/12 1:08am
Msg #432613

My last signing today ended at 8pm. I stopped for a fish taco and guacamole, and gassed up for the ride home. I was pulled over because one of my tail lights is out. AND, there are more CHP patrol cars out there for the weekend looking for DUI offenders. Of course, I only ate, not drank, my dinner, so he let me go.

There were 11 DUI arrests in SB from Monday through Wednesday. Should be a real money maker weekend for the state of CA rounding up offenders.

Be careful, enjoy yourselves, but be cautious, even if you haven't been partying, plenty of others have and you don't want to become a statistics.

I'm staying on top of this mountain with my pruners and a sun hat. Trying to unwind and relax a little before the next tsunami of signings.

All my best to all of you!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/31/12 1:25am
Msg #432614

Great advice, Cheryl! Enjoy your gardening! :>) n/m

Reply by NJDiva on 8/31/12 8:34am
Msg #432625

Thank you Cheryl! I've been noticing an influx of police

since January 1. If there are more out there than usual, they've got to have the whole dept and then some...lol

Safe weekend all.

Smile

Reply by Michael Edmonds on 8/31/12 11:12am
Msg #432640

Looks like a 4 day weekend for the clan. Top weekends to avoid driving in my area, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Day before Thanksgiving.

Sad news in town not to far from me Ex Marine kills 3 in supermarket with AK-47. Just seem more and more people have no regard for life anymore.

Please be save out there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.