Notary Rotary
Help
Notary Discussion History

Help
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Buddy Young on 8/20/12 11:02am
Msg #431106

Help

I accepted an assignment from TRG and went to their website to print docs.
When I click on the docs I get a blank window. They say everything is ok on their end.

Does anyone know what I have to do to view and print these docs.?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/20/12 11:08am
Msg #431108

If you follow their instructions to another fellow notary

a little bit ago - go buy a new computer.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/20/12 8:15pm
Msg #431236

{Spewing wine, snorting} Yep - did happen. n/m

Reply by Karla/OR on 8/20/12 11:19am
Msg #431111

Buddy I had trouble recently with this same scenario as well. I could not get their user/password to work for me. The signing ended up being cancelled!

I looked at my notes for the signing. It explains how to obtain the docs by going into www.TRGGER.com and enter the user id and password they give you.

Call them and let them know the problem you are having.

By the way, are you using a MAC computer like me?

Good luck with this.

Reply by sealed/CA on 8/20/12 12:57pm
Msg #431147

I have had that happen as well. In my case, I just had to wait a while longer and they eventually showed up. It is just a blank page for a few minutes. Hope this is what you're experiencing.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 8/20/12 2:36pm
Msg #431171

It takes a while for the docs to show up, don't get frazzled if the page is blank, it will pop up.

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 8/20/12 5:42pm
Msg #431208

Sometimes I cannot get online with sites using Safari on my Mac; I have started using Firefox for everything and there are no problems.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/21/12 10:01am
Msg #431308

I had the same problem. The original offer was $80 and the bwr was to have the docs. Then they changed it to email docs and decided that my print fee would be $20. (not). I couldn't get the docs from their site and after over 1/2 hour of messing around I turned the closing back to them and asked that I be removed from their data base. Not worth the trouble.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.