Notary Rotary
I was just on a linkdin site and someone posted that
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 8/27/12 2:42pm
Msg #432132

if a b/o wanted to read the doc's in depth, that they would leave the documents and go back to do the signing later.

Huh? What are your thoughts on that?

Reply by jba/fl on 8/27/12 2:44pm
Msg #432134

IF the hiring party agrees, then they will agree to pay me

more for another trip. Docs stay with me otherwise.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 8/27/12 2:46pm
Msg #432135

Most compaies do NOT want docs left, but it is their call. I've seen it both ways.

Reply by snowflake/PA on 8/27/12 7:22pm
Msg #432173

Hiring entities should have docs a day in advance so BOs can possibly get them emailed for review prior to signing. My brother does this with every property he purchases/refis. Title sends him complete docs a couple days prior to closing.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/27/12 2:50pm
Msg #432136

My bad Quicken deal was like that today

While Quicken was on the line I asked if they wanted me to leave documents for her review. They said yes and out I was.

Feel sorry for who ever will do that one, they need to be a saint and ready to spend a long time there.

Reply by Alz on 8/28/12 9:54am
Msg #432218

Re: My bad Quicken deal was like that today

I thought they (Quicken) always provided BWRs with access (online/overnight) to the closing documents prior to closing. Has this changed?

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/28/12 1:12pm
Msg #432262

They don't always review their copy prior to appointment n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.