In need of a new carrying case..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Paul2_FL on 8/17/12 7:20pm
Msg #430875

Hi all,
My current carrying case that has served me well for many years is getting a bit ratty looking so I'm looking to replace it. The one I have is a Targus that's 15" L X 13" H X 6" D. I'd like to get one that's a 16-17" L and with a handle & wheels if possible. Anyone know of such a creature?

Reply by anotaryinva on 8/17/12 8:08pm
Msg #430879

Marshall's n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 8/17/12 10:25pm
Msg #430895

http://www.vaultz.net/file-boxes-and-totes.html

I have the legal size, black personal tote and love it!! Unlike a briefcase, it sits upright on the floor and when opened, the top can be used as a tray. Very durable and looks professional. I highly recommend it.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 8/18/12 1:57am
Msg #430905

I'm with Lisa....

The legal size Vaultz case is perfect. It looks good, quite "official" because of the dual combination locks (an essential for CA notaries since we're required to keep our stuff locked up). It's got a good, sturdy handle. I suggest the black one, though, not white... for obvious reasons.

They make a larger one with wheels and a handle. I use the smaller one without wheels (VZ01189). It fits everything I need for my notary work. I also have a mobile office (laptop, etc.) in a rolling bag... but I keep them separate because sometimes I only need the notary case.

Reply by Paul2_FL on 8/18/12 9:42am
Msg #430920

Re: I'm with Lisa....

Thanks Lisa & Marian! I'll check into it.

Reply by Clem/CA on 8/18/12 9:56am
Msg #430926

My Sponge Bob brief case works well and it matches my shirt!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.