Notary Rotary
It's Time For Me To Invest In A Dual Tray Printer
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 8/8/12 10:33am
Msg #429772

My little HP P1102W has done a fine job for me these past three years in the loan signing business. However, I think with the amount of volume I am now doing, it's time for me to upgrade to a dual tray printer.

The main reason I love my little HP is because it is so lightweight and compact as I don't have a lot of space. Any suggestions?

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/8/12 10:41am
Msg #429773

HP 2055. Do a search on dual tray printers. n/m

Reply by Jose Ortega on 8/8/12 11:53am
Msg #429785

I have an HP 4350tn. It prints around 50ppm. I order my toner from a company called supermediastore. com for $60 and it yeilds around 15,000-18,000 pages per cartridge. Since i spent the money on a high volume printer it has lowered my cost per closing by quite a bit. I would also look into buying paper in bulk from a local commercial paper company. I was spending close to $7k in just printing (paper & toner) and i cut that to just over $2200 with the same volume. Money well spent. Another thing, dont buy it new just go to ebay and buy it from a company that provides a warranty. Good luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.