Notary Rotary
NREIS
Notary Discussion History

NREIS
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by native/co on 8/29/12 2:19pm
Msg #432392

NREIS

Thsi company used to be pretty okay but after February 2012, they have been absolutely horrible. They still owe me for several closings and it is impossible to get anyone on the phone or email to get paid. I want to warn against any assignments that have anything to do with NREIS. Recently, they have been sliding under the radar by going through Mortgage Docs, who want to pay peanuts anyway. If NREIS won't pay for completed asignments, why would anyone think they would ever pay for going through a different signg company?

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 8/29/12 2:28pm
Msg #432395

NREIS hasn't been "OK" for several years as regular NR readers know - or anybody who had bothered to do a search would know.

Reply by docs1954CA on 8/29/12 2:39pm
Msg #432397

Right you are Goldgirl,

They've been deadbeats for quite some time now.I guess some folks don't get it and think they'll be the exception to the rule...You won't.

Reply by native/co on 8/29/12 3:34pm
Msg #432411

Re: Right you are Goldgirl,

Interesting! I just had a phone call from a guy who said he is on the "payment team" and that if I didn't hear back or get paid in the next three weeks, to call again to request. This makes 8 phone calls and numerous emails since February to request payment.
I informed him that I will publish their poor pay performance, with the caution that NREIS is trying to slip past by going through other vendors like Mortgage Docs, in every notary forum and blog I can find until I get paid..
Pass it on!

Reply by docs1954CA on 8/29/12 4:10pm
Msg #432417

Looking at their ratings, I wouldn't work for them either... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/29/12 4:51pm
Msg #432422

It appears Mortgage Docs doesn't have a good recent

rep either. If these cos. wait to be paid by NREIS before paying you there's always going to be a problem.
Try to check out SC before you accept assigments & save yourself a lot of hassle.

Reply by MidTNNotary on 9/12/12 12:09pm
Msg #434066

Is there anyway we can all form a class action suit against this company?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.