Notary Rotary
National Vendor Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Barb25 on 8/31/12 2:58pm
Msg #432658

I completed a signing for them on 8/18 and received a check yesterday. I don't do much for them but have found they have alway paid in a timely fashion.

Having said that everything I have done for them has been for Mortgage Investors Corp. They are another story. Can't call borrower. Packages tend to be a little bit larger. Not a real problem except if there is a QCD (in FL you need two witnesses) how do you let borrower know if you don't call them... duh! Or how do you tell to have a photocpy of ID if you can't call them? Little things like that. Or how do you know that they will be there? Hmm. There's a a thought. That hasn't happened to me...Yet.

Anyhow, we are talking about National Vendor Solutions and I think they are very good.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/31/12 3:05pm
Msg #432659

I used to work with them regularly until I complained in 2010 about a huge 175 page VA package which was oh by the way a surprise POA when I received the docs - it took two hours to sign. On my completion call I told them I felt that was unreasonable for the regular fee they were paying ($125 at that time). Never heard from them again.

They always paid me though.

Reply by Barb25 on 8/31/12 3:11pm
Msg #432660

I hear you. My last one took super long also. Won't even go into that. It was definitely a MIC issue and don't know if I want to deal with that anymore to tell the truth. But NVS just needs other clients, LOL.

In the long run, I guess this is not much of a recommendation. Smile

Reply by MW/VA on 8/31/12 3:34pm
Msg #432663

I also stopped working with them a while back. They balked about paying a trip & print fee on a situation where I showed up, the people were really irritated because they said they had cancelled earlier in the day. I simply DON'T go to appts. I haven't confirmed. If they paid a full fee for a no-show, no-sign, it would be a different situation, but they'd never go for that.
It's my time, and I can't tie it up for these "mystery" deals. LOL

Reply by NotaryOH on 8/31/12 9:23pm
Msg #432709

I completed a signing for them on 6/26/12 and still have not received payment or any notification of a pending direct deposit. Their payment schedule says, "signings completed from 6/26/12-7/25/12 are processed on 8/25/12". I called today to follow-up (again) and was told that Abby was not in. The guy said that he would personally give her my name and number and have Abby call me. However, no luck getting a call from Abby or a reply to either of my follow-up emails this week. The fellow also said that just because it says payment will be processed on 8/25/12 doesn't mean that it will be processed that day. He said to give it 5-7 days from 8/25/12 for processing. He said they have thousands of folks to pay. I am paid though direct deposit and that is a bummer to wait until September to get paid for a signing completed in June.

Reply by ToniK on 8/31/12 10:20pm
Msg #432713

I did a signing for them 5/26 and was paid June 20 something. Another one on 7/26 and was paid 8/16. Never had an issue with getting paid from them.

Reply by NotaryOH on 8/31/12 10:50pm
Msg #432716

Are you sure of the dates you mention? They have a payment schedule that says signings done from 6/26-7/25 are to be paid on 8/25 (as an example). How did you get paid early by them?

Reply by ToniK on 9/1/12 7:24am
Msg #432731

Yes I still have the paystubs. When my checks come in, I immediately record them in my spreadsheet. As for how I get paid early, they just pay me that early so I've never had a problem gettin paid.

Is this payment schedule new?

They only call me once a month. So I'm not a regular vendor of them. I just did another signing for them during EOM. So I guess I'll see if I get paid in Sept or Nov.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 9/1/12 6:03am
Msg #432724

They used to pay at 30 days or less - that new payment schedule is too long. A closing on 6/26 and the payment gets processed 8/26? And then it's not really 8/26 but 5-7 days from then? Glad they stopped calling me!

Reply by Vicki Holifield on 9/4/12 11:58am
Msg #433019

Im right there with you. I will not do any more "mystery" closings for this company, they can find someone else to waste their time, ink, paper, and effort! I will NEVER do another deal with them. BOGUS COMPANY who CARES NOT for the Notary's efforts or expenses! BEWARE. If we all stand up to places like this, they WILL HAVE to change their policies and treat us fairly!

Reply by Barb25 on 9/1/12 9:25am
Msg #432742

NVS It's interesting to see the difference in payment

time for some of us with this company. I am wondering if all of us have done signings with them for Mortgage Investors Corporation? (I am not suggesting, by the way, that this should make a difference in payment time.)

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/1/12 10:06am
Msg #432748

Maybe they've changed since I worked with them

But my experience with MIC loans and the no-contact is different

I get MIC's phone number, contact them, they give me contact info for borrowers with one caveat - "Please do not contact them until we've reviewed the HUD with them" - no problem for me with MY caveat..."assignment accepted pending confirming with borrowers" - MIC calls me and lets me know when it's clear to contact borrowers then all confirmation is done.

I cannot go out blind - I'm far too rural to take that chance. And adequate ID's down here are not a given - it's amazing what people do with their name. So this is also a strong part of my confirmation and another reason why I can't go without speaking with them first.

I liked working with NVS and MIC

JMO

Reply by Barb25 on 9/1/12 10:13am
Msg #432749

Re: Maybe they've changed since I worked with them

Good information. I never did that. Hmm. Not too smart of me. LOL

Reply by Hew Moon on 9/1/12 8:11pm
Msg #432793

what is the going payment NVS is giving?

Reply by jba/fl on 9/1/12 8:18pm
Msg #432795

Your fee is your fee - have you determined your costs? n/m

Reply by Vicki Holifield on 9/4/12 11:54am
Msg #433018

BEWARE OF National Vendor Solutions 3894 Tampa Road Suite C Oldsmar, FL 34677
My first and last Two signings with them were a waste of my time and money! The package was 130 pages- 260 Pages with the Customer Copies, You CANNOT call the borrower, and both cancelled after I printed the Documents on the same day of appointment. They will only pay you $20.00 for the doc printing fee, I dont know about you, but the fees were already low on this company, and to print out Two HUndred and Sixty pages, and review them, and prepare for closing, IS ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH MY TIME OR EFFORT for TWENTY BUCKS! I told them this was not acceptable for 260 pages, and they told me sorry. It pays 20$. National Vendor Solutions, You can find someone else, because I am not the one....

Reply by ENGELS - JAN on 3/13/13 5:26pm
Msg #461034

We have worked with National Vendor Solutions for years. We love them!!! They are one of our best clients. We will take ALL THE WORK they can send us!! They pay ever two weeks like clock work and no hassles. True, you can not call borrowers but lots of times I find that a plus no having to play 'phone tag' while dodging cars on the freeways. Je

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.