Notary Rotary
Nations Direct
Notary Discussion History

Nations Direct
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by NotaryGirl71 on 8/22/12 1:01pm
Msg #431451

Nations Direct

Got a call today from an unlisted #...I answered and a very young girl talked so quickly that I could not understand her...I asked her who she was and she said to me, "Are you a notary?"

I asked her who she was again and she said she was from Nations Direct. I got a VERY BAD feeling from this call and didn't even ask how much they pay, I just turned down the signing....thank goodness because I just read their reviews and their average is only 2 stars!!!

After being in this business for almost a decade, I just KNOW NOT to take signings when I get a bad feeling like this...my "gut" is usually correct. Plus they called from an UNLISTED #?????? WTF????

Reply by bagger on 8/22/12 2:50pm
Msg #431480

Ten years and this is the first youv'e heard about Nations Direct?

Reply by John E. Rogers on 8/22/12 3:22pm
Msg #431488

Wise decision! I have not accepted assignments from ND since 2009 (do not know how they have stayed in business that long)...many faxbacks, low pay, slow pay. Suggest you avoid them. jer/OH

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.