Notary Rotary
Notary ASAP BUNK!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Notary ASAP BUNK!!!!
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Valerie Harris on 8/31/12 6:18pm
Msg #432681

Notary ASAP BUNK!!!!

I was called on 8/23/12 and ask if I could do a Notary that evening. I accepted the signing and called to verify the appointment, at 6:00pm. At 5:23pm the client calls and cancels saying he has to run his Wife to Los Angeles and wants to know if we can reschedule for Friday morning. Being the pleasant person I am I agree to the date the client was suppose to call me when he waken the next morning.I call ASAP and inform them of the situation and they say its fine to get the signing on Friday Morning. I am up at 6:00am and ready in case he calls. at noon i call the client and get his answering machine, I leave a message and wait. At 2:30pm I call again and get the answering machine. So I call ASAP and leave a message, I dont hear back from ASAP until Tuesday asking me how did the signing go... ROFLMBO!!!! are you serious. Then on Thursday 8/30/12 ASAP calls me back and ask if i can go to the same client and do the same signing on today Friday8/31/12, because the agent needed to redue the paperwork and she is sending me a new number. Okay I will do so, but I also told her about the last situation and how I had to shred the papers (GRRRR!!!) So I call the client and confirm the appointment and so here it was 3:30pm and time for me to leave out to go to the signing and I call the Client and NO ANSWER! so again I call ASAP and they tell me I was wrong to print out the paperwork AGAIN without confirming the appointment... they are full of alot of S_ _T!! and I am so Pi_ _ed right now... I had to come on here and VENT I read about all the payment issues with them but thought since I had am new you have to get in where you fit in but this is BULL I am not where I just told them I didnt want to do work with them because they were to sloppy for me. I am so Pi_ _ed... Well Thank You all for letting me state this and vent a bit. Have a bless day/evening

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/31/12 6:40pm
Msg #432682

" I read about all the payment issues with them but thought since I had am new you have to get in where you fit in "

8 years' experience and 10,000 signings and you call yourself new? And once burned (first time printing for nothing) I would have very little faith in this signer/borrower and, personally, wouldn't have printed until I had confirmed with him.

I'd bill ASAP for two print fees.

JMO

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/31/12 7:23pm
Msg #432687

If they send you docs they need to be prepared to pay a

print fee.

We've all learned some hard lessons through the years. There are lots of other good companies out there to work with.

Also, always believe Signing Central.

Reply by Jose Gutierrez on 8/31/12 8:37pm
Msg #432700

I never print till I confirm with the borrowers that all parties will be present, have correct ID and verify the signing location. It says in their CL to not PRINT till confirmed with the borrowers.

Reply by CJ on 8/31/12 9:11pm
Msg #432704

I think the blame is totally with the borrower.

I think he should be stuck with paying the two print fees. I don't know how this is possible, but he is the one causing the trouble. You AND the SS are doing your darnest to do your jobs. It's title who won't pay the SS for your print fees, but it is THEIR client yanking everyone around. I think he should be charged.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/1/12 7:48am
Msg #432737

Flaky customer, NOTARY ASAP is just the monkey in the middle. BUT, you have control over who you work for, and the client who is so disrespectul of your time can just keep being a PITA, but to someone else. I would have turned this one back. I don't have time for all these scheduling snafus. Seems that the loan signing event was just not that important to him.

Not Notary ASAP's fault. They really are very professional and work hard. One of the better companies out there to work for.

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 9/1/12 5:38pm
Msg #432776

Hey Valerie, when we speak next week tell me what "ROFLMBO!!!!" stands for.

Have a great weekend and my best to George.

Reply by bfnotary on 9/1/12 7:35pm
Msg #432789

rolling on floor laughing my butt off.

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 9/1/12 6:01pm
Msg #432781

Hey Valerie, is this the one you called me about to ask for my perspective about how to deal with the situation?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/1/12 6:27pm
Msg #432784

Re: Notary ASAP BUNK!!!!....wow...

Howard, how would you feel if you found out your notaries were asking other companies about how to handle a signing? And to boot you found out on a public forum? I certainly hope you referred her right back to the party that hired her.

JMO but I think this should have been asked via p/m.

jeez

Reply by Notary ASAP on 9/19/12 6:47pm
Msg #435070

I take it this is Valerie Harris from Fontana, CA?

If so, why don't you add that we are in fact paying you even though you didn't go to the signing. We do our best to take care of our notaries and our clients. However, this was an issue between the borrower and the agent. Both of which caused a lot of work for us due to their indecisiveness and lack of preparation.

We understood the situation and affirmed that even though we are not getting paid, you would get paid much more than a print fee for the hassle.

Good luck to you in this business.

Reply by Valerie Harris on 11/30/12 6:32pm
Msg #445233

FYI - If anyone reads this - I was NOT the "Valerie Harris" who posted this. I have never worked for Notary ASAP. I also do not use profanity when I post - anywhere. I am the Valerie Harris from The SF Bay Area.

Reply by Mary Villalba on 4/20/13 5:48pm
Msg #466480

Re: Notary ASAP Sloppy and LATE, LATE pay

In Feb. (60 days ago) I did a very on again/off again/on again closing for Notary ASAP, and went out of my way to rearrange my calendar to fit the closing in. Here I am 60 days, 6 e-mails, three phone calls later with no payment for my work!
I do not recommend working for them! This is the second time I have had to go through this nonsense to get paid.
Do not confuse them with ASAP Notaries....different company that does pay on time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.