Notary Rotary
Notary Biz, The
Notary Discussion History

Notary Biz, The
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Matnita Green on 8/29/12 9:45pm
Msg #432448

Notary Biz, The

Has anyone ever received payment from the Notary Biz? I did a closing for them and never received payment. I sent them three past due notices. I would employ you guys to never accept any assignments from them unless you receive payment upfront. I have yet to receive a response to my notices. So unprofessional

Reply by William Thomas on 1/22/13 7:38pm
Msg #451583

In Virginia, I have legal recourse to file a mechanics lien against the homeowner's property for the amount listed on the Settlement Statement as Notary Fees. The Title and other legal documents have my stamp to prove I did the work and my emails provide proof of non-payment. Also, reach out to the Title Company and verify that the loan did close on time without problems and advise them of the situation. The Title Company hired this company and they do not want anything bad happening the new loan has closed that may reflect on them. Bet you get your money -

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.