Notary Rotary
NowClosings late again
Notary Discussion History

NowClosings late again
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 8/27/12 3:46pm
Msg #432149

NowClosings late again

Last month it took too long to send out the check now is the same. BNT is not giving them more business?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/27/12 3:48pm
Msg #432150

BNT is now using The Closers LLC n/m

Reply by FTNOTARY on 8/27/12 7:31pm
Msg #432174

I will not accept anymore signings from them. They lie about sending out checks. They used to be a good company.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/27/12 9:01pm
Msg #432179

We've heard on the forum that the co. split off & Pablo

is operating The Closer, LLC. My payments from NOW are 30 days & under, so we'll see if a check is cut in the next couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything that NOW has closed up, have you?

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/30/12 9:29am
Msg #432487

Re: We've heard on the forum that the co. split off & Pablo

A little confused . . . If Pablo (formerly of NOW closings) is with The Closer, LLC (guess it was him who called me this morning), where are the Ratings for THE CLOSER???

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/30/12 1:55pm
Msg #432547

The Closer ratings

Never mind - just caught up/saw Pablo's Msg #431381. Miss a couple of days and, phew!
Who can read with phone ringing?!!

Reply by Barbara___IL on 8/27/12 11:22pm
Msg #432194

I work for NOW several times a month, and haven't had any problems with receiving my checks in a timely manner. Pablo has the new company. They called me, but when I asked for my fee of XXX (at the low end), it had to be ok'd by Pablo, and they never called me back. They said they never pay more than XX.

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 8/28/12 8:28am
Msg #432202

I always get xxx. Never a problem in getting paid.

Reply by NJDiva on 8/28/12 2:08pm
Msg #432276

The Closers called me today and offered $90....no can do...

Please Pablo don't go that way, and please my fellow colleagues, if they're going that way, do not accept it. I would love to work with Pablo, but really? Have ya checked the price of gas alone lately? We should be getting BETTER fee's not lowballing.

Geesh, they're claiming to be becoming the largest title company in the nation. If that's the case, the least they can do is give us our DUE! At least Now was fair and paid us our due.

Pablo, you know I love ya, but really...just sayin...

Reply by Pablo Iglesias on 8/30/12 12:01pm
Msg #432515

Hey everyone, I can not speak to the lateness of NOW's payments but I can promise it is not intentional if they are late.

I am working out a new fee structure plan one that has a set fee but has an incentive for correct and complete packages. I strongly urge you to actually price out what a closing costs you gas, printing (toner and paper), notarization etc. I did and and my pricing is actually very fair for both global and preferred base fees.

I am still understaffed and working on streamlining everything to become more efficient and be able to answer every incoming phone call. We just can't right now because most of our time is spent scheduling for the coming days. Please if you receive a call as about any other signings in your area you may be available for. you may be able to schedule work a whole week in advance with the amount of closings we have.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.