Notary Rotary
Now Closings
Notary Discussion History

Now Closings
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by FGX/NJ on 8/1/12 11:21am
Msg #428961

Now Closings

Signing 6/18. Unpaid as of today. Waiting for reply to email.
Phone calls go off shore and only contact with accounting is by em.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/1/12 11:28am
Msg #428963

2nd person who has issues with them this month

Maybe they went on vacation? I had a client who was past due and she said they were away and told me when a check will get cut.

When did you email them? They reply back within 24 hours. I was paid for June work on time.

Reply by Barb25 on 8/1/12 12:22pm
Msg #428972

Try emailing here:

Payment Status

- You can check on your payment status by emailing

- Name, Request Number, & Date of Transaction to [e-mail address]

Reply by JPH13/MO on 8/1/12 12:28pm
Msg #428975

I had 6/19 closing - emailed and they sent it out yesterday

They said they got backed up after having a crazy month. Hope that is true since they are a good company to work for and I have never had problems getting paid in about 33 days in the past.

Reply by nez on 8/1/12 1:45pm
Msg #428979

Re: I had 6/19 closing - emailed and they sent it out yesterday

I have worked for them alot too, but I think there are some issues with getting paid on time. Never had a problem but now, if I get a call its from someone I can not understand. They were great and good pay, but they are looking for the cheapers in my area.

Reply by Ralph3NC on 8/1/12 6:32pm
Msg #429018

Re: I had 6/19 closing - emailed and they sent it out yesterday

I have never had a problem with them They usually pay me at about 30 days after the closings I have completed for them.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/1/12 7:31pm
Msg #429025

Maybe they've outsourced accounting to India, also. ;-) LOL
I do a lot of work for them, and haven't had an issue yet with getting paid, even though it's running a little slower than usual. They usually cut checks once a mo.

Reply by OR on 8/1/12 9:46pm
Msg #429051

I emailed accounting today too. I asked for my payments too. I was sent a scaned a copy the check written for one of my signing made out yesterday. I call them today too. Just because the person who picks up the phone speeks broken English doesn't mean they have an off shore call center. Unless you have proof you should be carefull what you say. I know for a fact FASS does not use an off shore phone bank. Because I send out Thanks you gifts form time to time to FASS and I know what the address is. It is not off shore. I am just say be carefull what you say, it may come back to bite you. JMO

Reply by MW/VA on 8/2/12 2:39pm
Msg #429119

No one mentioned FASS in this thread. If you've

dealt with the scheduling dept. for NOW you'll know what we're talking about. No rumor here--just facts!

Reply by Les_CO on 8/2/12 7:22pm
Msg #429159

WHAT?! You sent gifts to a wholly owned company that’s parent company will make over a BILLION dollars profit this year???? I’d think doing closings for them for $70 (that they charge the borrower several hundred for) would be gift enough.

Reply by NJW/FL on 8/2/12 4:50pm
Msg #429135

day 43 without payment

I e mailed without a response and also phoned them and was told Alex would call me back. I am still waiting. Never had this problem in the past although the time frame was stretching each month.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/2/12 8:55pm
Msg #429163

I received a check today for June signings. I think they're

pretty much on schedule for their payment structure.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.