Notary Rotary
One PO'd BO
Notary Discussion History

One PO'd BO
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Clem/CA on 8/1/12 11:19pm
Msg #429059

One PO'd BO

I just got back from a redraw. The original had misspelt (lol) the name of the trust in vesting and under every sig line. The new docs came back with the vesting on the DOT corrected, but still wrong under the sig lines. and on the cert of trust. They misspelled the word revocable, and the name of the trust under all sig lines. No one to answer phones at this hour... I would have liked to have heard that conversation. She showed me an email from the loan Co. and it had at least 5 word wrong on it! I can still here here yelling "It's XXXXing F7 what do they have a broken GD keyboard!" Life is good when they don't blame the notary! Here's to hoping the third times a charm.....Smile

Reply by Cara Menzio on 8/2/12 1:00pm
Msg #429106

Seeing lots of the same mistakes myself. Very frustrating for all.

Reply by doglover/CA on 8/2/12 2:30pm
Msg #429115

I've had borrowers who were PO'd because they repeatedly pointed out errors that needed to be corrected on their paperwork but the new paperwork keeps coming back with the same errors.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.